Your privacy is important to Peter Drucker Society of Austria
In general, you can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when you may choose to give us personal information. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail, to correspond with you, to process an order, or to provide you with a subscription. You may give your credit card details to register for a Conference or to buy something from us. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes. If you give us personal information about somebody else we will assume that you have his or her permission to do so.
When do we use your personal information:
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment. To help us do this, we may share information, with others, for instance, providers of online access, our Conference organizer, Conference secretariat, or financial institutions, involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- In a non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Click stream Data).
- To develop our relationship if you represent a potential Peter Drucker Society Member or a Conference Partner or Sponsor (for instance to send you details about our programs).
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about Peter Drucker Society of Austria's handling of your information may be sent to:
Peter Drucker Society of Austria
This privacy statement was last updated on Mai 1, 2009. A notice will be posted on our Web site home page for 30 days whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.